Experience : 2 - 5 years
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation
Job Location : Gurugram
Job roles and responsibilities:
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include :
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Generating Leads through various online / offline sources
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in software / solution sales.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.